• Report: #184049

Complaint Review: Wayne County Freind Of The Court

Thank You

Read how Ripoff Report saves consumers millions.

  • Submitted: Thu, March 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

  • Reported By:Taylor Michigan
Wayne County Freind Of The Court
645 Griswald Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of The Court ripoff Detroit Michigan

*Consumer Comment: As long as you don't pose a threat to your children,(threatening to keep them, abuse of any kimd)

*Consumer Suggestion: Motion Filing

*Consumer Comment: Visitation

What's this?
What's this?
What's this?
Is this
Ripoff Report
About you?
Ripoff Report
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..

Does your business have a bad reputation?
Fix it the right way.
Corporate Advocacy Program™

SEO Reputation Management at its best!

i have filed a motoion to have my current child support reduced because my oldest had turned 18 and moved out of the state. this was november 14 2005 and haven't heard anything yet and this should have been dune automatic by them. now that my ex-wife melissa is letting me see the kids (2 years later) she is threating to have me put in jail because she thinks that i'm behind and she wants her MONEY that all she cares about.she don't care about the kids and nethier does the friend because if they did they wouldn't help some greedy person screw another person out of see their kids and thats what they do

Taylor, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2006 12:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Freind-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-ripoff-Detroit-Michigan-184049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Freind Of The Court

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Search Tips
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?
0Author 3Consumer 0Employee/Owner
Updates & Rebuttals

#1 Consumer Comment

As long as you don't pose a threat to your children,(threatening to keep them, abuse of any kimd)

AUTHOR: Eagle - (U.S.A.)

As long as you don't pose a threat to your children(trying to keep them, abuse of ANY kind) then there is NO EXCUSE for her not letting you see your children. People like that make me sick. It makes all the rest of us women look bad.

As far as child support: If your child that is 18 is no longer in school, then you can petition the FOC for a MODIFICATION OF SUPPORT and ask that the child that is 18 and out of school be removed for your support case and have your support modified and have them redo your IWO(if you have one, which I'm guessing you do since you stated I thought that money was being taken out of your check) IMMEDIATELY following the approval of the judge for modication. IF the 18 year old is still in school, I'm afraid that you will still be required to pay for that child until that child graduates or until the child turns 19 1/2 which ever first.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Motion Filing

AUTHOR: S - (U.S.A.)

You don't file a motion to lower support after a child turns 18. If the child is over 18, then the only thing you can lower is the amount being deducted from your pay check. If this is what you want to do. you need to file a Motion for a Hearing Before a Referee. IF this is want you filed, did you file the motion with the County Clerk? Or did you send it in to the FOC directly. You need need file the motino with the County Clerk. If you don't know which you did, it probably just be easier to file another motion with the County Clerk.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#3 Consumer Comment


AUTHOR: Linda - (U.S.A.)

I dont understand how the mom can refuse to let you see your children. My ex doesnt pay child support and he has never missed visitation. From my understanding, her license can be suspended for that, she too can go to jail. That is a order of the court and as much as you are being punished for support issues the same is supposed to apply to people who violate the visitation orders.

I hear this all the time.. Its a shame that people act like the ex needs to PAY to see their kids. I dont believe that and it makes me angry. Hurts those children they have rights too. I cold use the support but if I cant buy my kids the things they need they need to be able to recieve security and stability somewhere. Parents arent all about money.

Good luck.
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.

Ripoff Report Legal Directory