Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of Court

• Submitted: Sat, March 01, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 01, 2008

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of Court
645 Griswold Ave. Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of Court Hurting Children To Profit FOC would rather "accidently" collect child support and keep for self Detroit Michigan

I have personally seen the FOC jepordize the 'best interest of children' to promote their own bottom line. While waiting in the early morning line at FOC. Missing another day of work to fix yet another one fo thier screw ups. I hear the same story over and over. The very guard at the desk complains to me he was taken for 4,000.00 by FOC just because he and his ex did not want child support payments to go through FOC! The ex was willing to have the father pay her support directly and they did not want the court involved. The mother was not on state aid of any kind. The poor guy had to fork over 4,000.00 in court fees to do this!

My husband has had his taxes taken stating he is in arrearage for child support when he is not. FOC has written us stating they are going to contact the credit agency's and damage his credit report, for the same payment they took our taxes for. We are going to be punished twice for owing money we do not owe! They took our taxes when we have FOC records showing we are up to date. The amount they claim they took our taxes for 1661.03 is the same amount they wrote this letter stating they are reporting my husband to credit reporting agencies! Sounds like double dipping to me!

The ex has stood in court and said she is on drugs. The child has been left and a police search was conducted to find him. The poor little boys head was split open and still FOC will not remove him from this mom as they know she will never pay child support and there is 0 chance of them taking money from her.

I work with an organization called Detroit Parent Network and I am looking for support to start an organization to protect people from the FOC. My organization is grass roots and looking for support. We can not give contact info here. I do work with this organization and I do not have an office or phone where I can be reached in the organization Detroit Parent Network however I do have co-workrs there that can forward info to me Shane B.

I need to have support and be able to gather enough and follow enough of this injustice to cause the solution. The guard told me just stand here at FOC any given day and you will find all the people you need. I am not looking for people who just do not want to support their children I am looking for people who are victims and have money taken that they could apply to the best interest of thier children!

Terry ****
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2008 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-Court-Hurting-Children-To-Profit-FOC-would-rather-accidently-coll-313546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of Court