Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of The Court

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2007

• Reported By:Westland Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of The Court
Penobscot Bldg. 645 Griswold Ave. Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of The Court No Chance At All ripoff Detroit Michigan

I have two sons, nine and eleven months, who's moms both requested state assistance. Instead of being given a chance to make arrangements on how much I can pay for each child per pay period.

The FOC began taking over $400.00 per child per month from my pay. I work part time for Sears. My pay every two weeks after the garnishments is less than $100.00. How am I supposed to live.

I've called them over and over to let the know that my nine year old has been living with basically all his life, his mom and I have been living together for two years...but they don't respond. The friend of the court have ways of redirecting you so it makes you kind of want to give up, but I can't. HELP ME!

Ken
Westland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2007 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-No-Chance-At-All-ripoff-Detroit-Michigan-265744. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of The Court