Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of The Court

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2004

• Reported By:Farmington Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of The Court
645 Griswold Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of The Court are liars. Detroit Michigan

My daughter is 13 years old and for the past 13 yrs. her so called father was order to pay a funky ass $40.00 a week. He worked for Chrysler 13 yrs. and that is all she get so I went down to get a increase for my child and yes I was denied. The stupid ass people told me he is still making the same amount of money as before. And any and everybody knows that is not true they do get raises at Chrysler. So every tax time she don't get anything all goes to him. Every bonus goes to him and etc. They claim that she is suppose to be under his insurance but that too is a lie.

So where is the support that they are suppose to be giving us.Yes I could have done this another way and dealt with her dad, but he is a ***hole just like the system. I had to provide for my child for 11 yrs. and he had her for the other 2 yrs of her life. So why haven't they called him in with his check stubs or something.

I know for a fact that he makes over $20 a hour so what is wrong with the system. Yes I am a working mom of 2 plus I take care of 4 foster children so I have my hands full.

Rose
Farmington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2004 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-are-liars-Detroit-Michigan-103104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of The Court