Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of The Court

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 18, 2009

• Reported By:northville Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of The Court
600 Randolph Ste. 428 Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of The Court is biased towards women Detroit Michigan

* : GOOD

I have my daughter over 40% of the time and friend of the court is taking 55% of my pay since 12-07. I only make 31,000.00 per year. They have made it virtually impossible to take care of my daughter or provide a life for her or myself. I have been stuck living with my parents which also affects my custody stipulations becasue the family court decided that it wasn't permanent even with my parents there to say that it was. I can barely make it to work by the end of my pay period i have so little money not to mention I have been forced to continually borrow money from my parents to get by. I filed an objection to the ruling immediately last year and got no response. I started to call them every week since February. They were claiming that they had been escalating it for 10 months. I finally received a phone call from the first man I have known to have worked for them about 3 weeks ago and he informed me that I had filed the wrong paperwork and needed to refile and then wait in line again. Now, since the state has introduced the new child support formula he told me that I would be waiting at least 6 months for a court date unless I have an attorney. I could be wrong but that doesn't sound even remotely constitutional that I could get better service if I paid a lawyer. I told them I cannot afford an attorney becasue of what they have been doing to me all year long to no evail and asked if there is some kind of monetary hardship form that would expedite this and I was told no again. I am now having to file bankruptcy which will put mine and my daughter's life on hold even longer. I went to the county clerk's office and filed the proper paperwork and paid the fees associated with it 3 weeks ago. I called them today and they still do not show my paperwork on file. So on top of the 6 or so months that I will have to wait again they haven't even filed my paperwork yet. I have also contacted the state attorney general twice about this matter and didn't even receive a response e-mail from them. please help if you can offer any advice.

Mark s
northville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-is-biased-towards-women-Detroit-Michigan-395320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of The Court

#1

GOOD

AUTHOR: Steven - (USA)

u attempted to get child support and got turned down stop your boohoo act ok
im glad michigan is turning against women that try to use men and the system