Complaint Review: Wayne County Friend Of The Court

• Submitted: Wed, March 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 03, 2004

• Reported By:Ypsilanti Michigan
Wayne County Friend Of The Court
645 Griswold Avenue Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.

Wayne County Friend Of The Court ripoff will not collect $6,000 difference in amount owed Detroit Michigan

My case is an interstate from Conneticut. Wayne County Friend of the Court will notify Connecticut of the fact that in Michigan, my ex- husband owes over $16,000, however, Connecticut states that he only owes 11,000.

As it stands now, I have to call FIA and tell someone there to go call the disbursement unit and tell them that I have a check in their office.

My ex is supposed to file income taxes that I am clearly due some portion of, however, no one will enforce that order.

This case started in 1978, and I have been fighting with the Friend of the Court ever since then.

I seems no matter what I say or do my ex-husband will prevail, simply because the Court system will not enforce the order that they themselves setforth.

I pray that someone will find a way to make the people in this particular system to earn the money that they get pay.

Ypsilanti, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2004 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Friend-Of-The-Court-ripoff-will-not-collect-6000-difference-in-amount-owed-82694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne County Friend Of The Court