- Report: #347659
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wayne County Third Judicial Circuit Court Judge Megan Maher Brennan
Wayne County Third Judicial Circuit Court Judge Megan Maher BrennanColeman A Young Municipal Center 2 Woodward Ave Detroit, Michigan U.S.A.
Wayne County Third Judicial Circuit Court Judge Megan Maher Brennan JUDGE MEGAN MAHER BRENNAN CHANGES CUSTODY AFTER 14 YRS DUE TO RACE Detroit Michigan
*Consumer Comment: Woah, this is just devastating!
*General Comment: Another Victim! (Except I'm a father!)
*Consumer Comment: Also a victim!!
*Consumer Comment: Johnny Cockran was a criminal defense attorney
*Consumer Comment: Where is Johnny Cockran (sp)?
*Consumer Comment: Where was Johnny Cockran when you needed him?
A businesses first
line of defense on
If your business
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is a true tradgedy of our American Judicial Process. The Wayne County Family Court process has failed and injured our children, and their futures.
My joke is that all Judges should be replaced by a computer with artificial intelligence that decides the case on the facts and data. But really, I'm not laughing...
That the Judges emotions, egos, insecurities, lack of training, unqualification, unfair appointments by Governors, bias, discrimination, fears, anger, mental attitude, lack of ability to interpret the law, etc should not enter into the Courtroom or cases involving minor children.
I have been a Defendant in the Third Judicial Court "process" since 1998, so ten years of cruel and unusual punishment.
I have had 12 Judges assigned to case, and the buck continues to be passed.
The most horrific and damaging one is Judge Megan Maher Brennan.
She was appointed by Governor Granholm in 2005. Her background was employment and business law. Why does Governor Granholm appoint Judge Brennan to now work in the Family Court?
It's called job security, let's scratch each other's back, and forget about the children and families of Michigan.
I'll summarize the story:
- Ex-husband (plaintiff) files 8 change of custody motions against me, mother of two children in the last ten years.
- Last child custody case filed while I was going through a divorce (again). The two ex's teamed up together against me.
- All kinds of motions and cases through-out the ten years that the Third Judicial Court continues to hear that are frivolous.
- Cost the family to date close to $350,000.00
- Children have no college funds or anything..
- Judge Brennan assigned all legal costs to me during the 2007 case.
- I own my own home, same home in Grosse Pointe for the past ten years, which is now in foreclosure.
- I had a five year business in downtown Birmingham which I started from the ground up, which closed due to the legal, financial, and emotional pressures during these two cases.
- I went from Birmingham to Bridge Card thanks to Judge Megan Maher Brennan.
- I filed bankruptcy and had to write-off more than $500,000.00.
- I am currently unemployed and must restart my life over.
- Judge Brennan appointed Ms. Linda Souve of Souve Pendracki and Burks in Southgate as GAL.
- Ms. Linda Souve, who indicates she is close friends of Judge Brennan's charges more than $6200.00 for her "services" for one child. I researched and found out through Court administrative order 1998-04, that at our stage in the case, no more than $575.00 should have been paid to the GAL by both plaintiff and me.
- I was told upfront off-the-record by Ms. Linda Souve that I would lose custody of my two children.
- Judge Megan Maher Brennan ordered a Lien to be put on my home because I could not pay the GAL, Ms. Linda Souve.
- FEMC Michael Ferrera writes a unfair, no facts, all hearsay from ex, report that states I should have 4 hours of supervised parenting every Sunday after raising my two children (joint physical and legal) for the past 14 years.
- I spoke to Micheal Ferrera of the FEMC after he wrote his report, and he told me that the Judge never listens to his recommendation of supervised parenting.
- Yes, I had to pay the total $1500 for the report. Mr Ferrera starred at my chest during the interview and indicated in his report that my top was "tight".
- Judge Megan Maher Brennan conspired with Linda Souve and Michael Ferrera and supervised parenting is exactly what she wanted to order.
- I relinquished custody of the two minor children as a result of the frustration, lies, deceipt, corruption, financial gain, pain and agony, suffered by the Third Judicial Circuit Court and Judge Megan Maher Brennan.
- I attempted suicide, and was that distraught, after losing everything, including my children.
- I have documented and wrote more than 100 letters to the Court and others this year, complaining about their process and what they did to my family. This has been my healing process and help from the church.
- Since the change of custody May 2007, my children have done horrible.
- My ex has not allowed me any visitation or telephone calls with the children for more than one year.
- Judge Megan Maher Brennan ordered the parenting time to be decided by my ex-husband.
- There has been 21 runaways by my daughter, amber alerts/missing persons, drug use, alcohol use, sexual activity, failed grades in school, brainwashing, physical violence , you name it..
- I filed an emergency change of custody January 2008 once these problems grew out of control. It is still pending before the Court, now before the third Judge.
- Judge Megan Maher Brennan removed herself from the case during all the problems.
- My ex has two child protective services investigations pending now (July 2008) regarding his emotional & physical abuse and neglect of the chilldren.
- My ex has filed an incorrigibility case against my daughter and asks the State of Michigan to take custody of her. He wanted her locked up in Juvenile.
-Referee Allen from the Wayne County Juvenile Detention orders a trial for my 15 year old daughter to be heard in Juvenile Court, although the child now lives with me...
- She is a good kid, but her father treated her terrible and she rebelled. She ran-away most of the time back to my home.
- There have been more than 40 Police Reports for our family since Judge Megan Maher Brennan forced the change of custody.
- My daughter now lives back with me, and is getting counseling, and other help.
- My daughter never sees her brother now.
- I see him only through the supervised parenting in Redford every Saturday ( not holidays) for 2 hours per week.
- The new 2008 FEMC reports that the children should live with me and I never should have been Ordered with Supervised Parenting.
- Now that a new Judge (Lombard) has been assigned, I am not sure when the child custody trial will begin.
- I am African American and my ex is white. I have experienced the treatment of the black parent of bi-racial familes time and time again from this white court in Detroit.
- I obviously am not racist, but have been racially discriminated against for ten years in the Wayne County Third Judicial Circuit Court regaring my children.
- I have met another mother with the same set of circumstances in the supervised parenting. Words cannot express..
I am speaking out because I know for a fact I am not alone.
I think we good parents (white and black) should speak up and speak out!
This is done to protect our children and take them out of the evil clutches of this Court
I want to organize a Rally/Protest in front of the Court before this November election.
If you are interested in speaking out and letting the Court know we will not accept this, please contact me...
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-County-Third-Judicial-Circuit-Court-Judge-Megan-Maher-Brennan/Detroit-Michigan-48226/Wayne-County-Third-Judicial-Circuit-Court-Judge-Megan-Maher-Brennan-JUDGE-MEGAN-MAHER-BREN-347659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)