Complaint Review: Wayne Evans, Matthew Evans, Evans Home Improvement

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2008

• Reported By:Hertford North Carolina
Wayne Evans, Matthew Evans, Evans Home Improvement
102 Tip Toe Rd Edenton, Nc 27932 Edenton, North Carolina U.S.A.

Wayne Evans, Matthew Evans, Evans Home Improvement should find another field of work. Edenton North Carolina

I hired a crew to frame a 1500 sq ft house for me and their names were Wayne Evans and his son Matthew Evans. They made a decent impression at first but then I realized how unexperienced Wayne Evans and Matthew Evans were at construction I asked Wayne how he got his bid together for me. Wayne Evans told me that he had someone else put together the bid because he really needed the work.

That should have been a red flag for me but I gave them the benifit of doubt because we all have to start somewhere. I offered to personally help them get the walls layed out and neither of them showed up that day. I told Wayne that I was going to restrict his draws unless he started working more than four days a week.

Their attituded towards me and their work ethic got even worse. Matthew Evans decided one day to tell me how he feels about people who are from the north and Wayne Evans agreed with him.

Wayne Evans and his son Matthew Evans have got to be two of the dumbest people I have ever encountered in my life.

Wayne Evans is not a contractor, he is a con artist.

North Carolina General Contractor
Hertford, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Evans-Matthew-Evans-Evans-Home-Improvement/Edenton-North-Carolina-27932/Wayne-Evans-Matthew-Evans-Evans-Home-Improvement-should-find-another-field-of-work-Eden-403722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Evans, Matthew Evans, Evans Home Improvement