• Report: #562016

Complaint Review: Wayne Verd National Data Management, N.D.M., Globalmailing.net, Success-At-Home Mailing, Home Compi

• Submitted: Fri, January 29, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, January 29, 2010

• Reported By: Michael — Jefferson Iowa United States of America

Wayne Verd National Data Management, N.D.M., Globalmailing.net, Success-At-Home Mailing, Home Compi Wayne Verd Never payed me my danm money.... Internet

I found this on the internet and thought it might be the real thing, so I payed the $64 to get the 150 postcards.  Well they sent them to me and I didn't know that you had to pay for your own stamps, so I did and IMS said they they would send me the extra money for the stamps when they pay me. Well several weeks have gone by now and I have not once seen a check from them.  I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2010 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Verd-National-Data-Management-NDM-Globalmailingnet-Success-At-Home-Mailing-Home-Compi/internet/Wayne-Verd-National-Data-Management-NDM-Globalmailingnet-Success-At-Home-Mailing-562016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Verd National Data Management, N.D.M., Globalmailing.net, Success-At-Home Mailing, Home Compi