Complaint Review: Wayne Walton

• Reported By: samathak****156 — chicago Illinois
Wayne Walton
1900 S. HARBOR CITY BLVD MELBOURNE, Florida USA

Wayne Walton MELBOURNE Florida

When I sometimes wake up In the middle of the night, it is not due to my need to go to the toilet. It is instead the odd hours of phone calls that are actually done by the tele callers. Now this is extremely frustrating from a, and have not been able to gain a comfortable sleep for a couple of months. This is taking a very big bad influence on me, and I cannot continue to do my real work with the exhaustion that I feel without any sleep. I have been able to ward off a lot of calls with my intuition about them calling, but in the middle of the night, when I expect the worst, it is definitely a very frustrating thing to find out people calling me in order to provide a certain service which I have no need for.

They are owned by:

Wayne Walton

is one of the owners.

Ron Harris

Even after being on the government do not call list, I have been inundated with such kind of calls. This is extremely bad for a person like me, and it continues to dominate each and every qualifying it, due to the fact that have not been able to screen such kind of calls. I have been requesting a lot of these people, but at the end of the day, I think that with the appropriate legal action against the company, I would be able to gain the desired amount of help. I am very angry with the different ways in which have been harassed by such people over the telephone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Walton/MELBOURNE-Florida-32901/Wayne-Walton-MELBOURNE-Florida-1052147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Walton