Complaint Review: Wayne Walton

• Reported By: christopherlancaster187564 — Mission Kansas
Wayne Walton
1900 S. HARBOR CITY BLVD MELBOURNE MELBOURNE, Florida USA

Wayne Walton Wayne Walton MELBOURNE Florida

Over a considerable period of time, I have actually been getting a lot of phone calls, which suggests that there are people calling me at odd hours, telling me that I would need to go for the purchase of certain products and insurance schemes. This is definitely not something that I have warranted, as I happen to be on the government do not call list. This is being done over a considerable period of time, and have actually had a lot of frustration creeping into my work because of this particular harassment. It is causing a lot of bad things, most of the time, I am actually not getting any sort of response whenever you for ways in which I would be able to tackle this particular menace.

Owned by:

Wayne Walton

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27339061&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2 is one of the owners,

Ron Harris

When I consider taking legal action, there is a need for you to actually furnish details that they have told me, and the amount of harassment that I have gone through. That is not something that I can do over a short period of time, hence I am and the rebuttal of most of the conversations of this nature. Hence if there are people similar to me that have actually been facing sexual harassment that I know most of my neighbors are, I would actually like to tell them that they can take the help of legal action in order to get rid of this particular problem. This way, people can actually experience a bit of relief from this particular nuisance that has been following us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Walton/MELBOURNE-Florida-32901/Wayne-Walton-Wayne-Walton-MELBOURNE-Florida-1053834. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Walton