Complaint Review: Wayne Walton

• Reported By: brianb — Adak Alaska
Wayne Walton
1900 S. HARBOR CITY BLVD MELBOURNE, Select State/Province USA

Wayne Walton Leads Blvd MELBOURNE United states

I have been facing a lot of problems when it comes to telecallers. Even after being registered with the government to not call list, I have been inundated with a lot of phone calls from Leads Blvd based in Florida, most of them telling me that I would like to gain the help of a certain product, for a certain amount of money. Now this is definitely not something that I would entertain, and even after urging them to stop calling me for a long period of time, I have not been able to gain any sort of solution to this particular predicament that I am in. I have notified them that I would inform the authorities, but they are relentless, and they continue to give me phone calls at extremely odd hours, and now, in most circumstances, the phone call is not at all pleasant.

The owners of this company are

Wayne Walton

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=27339061&locale=en_US&trk=tyah2 is one of the owners,

Ron Harris

Joshua Correll

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view id=59017444&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=Pdda&locale=en_US&srchid=d97dcdd3-5cb6-4f61-86d9-84b264aeb1ca-0&srchindex=1&srchtotal=7&goback=.fps_PBCK_joshua+correll+

Keegan Bell

The voice at the other end is actually using a lot of abusive language when I try to vent out my frustration, and I have been at a loss in order to take care of this problem. I am extremely angry now, and I fear that this is going to take a toll on the normal scheme of work that I do. This is not something that I would like to entertain over a long period of time, and definitely would like to see the end of this. I have requested the authorities to take hold of the situation and make sure that I get the appropriate briefing for this desired period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wayne-Walton/MELBOURNE-Select-StateProvince-32901/Wayne-Walton-Leads-Blvd-MELBOURNE-United-states-1052134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wayne Walton