Complaint Review: Waynes Transmission and Engine

• Updated: Thu, November 17, 2011

• Reported By: John — Austin Texas United States of America
Waynes Transmission and Engine
601 w Business 190 Killeen, Texas United States of America

Waynes Transmission and Engine Wayne Clarke Waynes Transmission and Engine is a FRAUD Killeen, Texas

*Author of original report: Address correction

In December 2009 I took my car to Wayne's Engine and Transmission to rebuild the engine.2days later he called me and asked me for $400.00 to buy the gaskets for the engine.2 days after that he called me and asked for $700.00 to buy the engine heads.I took him the money and I did not see or hear from him again until Jan 2010.When i did see him he told me he had been sick.I went back to his shop in Feb 2010 and he had not done any work to my car.I asked him when he was gonna begin to work on my car and he told me he was gonna fix my car but he was not in any hurry to do so.I continued to go to his shop and he continued to tell me what was wrong with the engine but he never done any work to my car.July 2010 I went and filed a law suit against him.We went to court in Feb 2011.Judge Potkins told me I did not give him enough time to repair my car.Wayne hired the Harris Law firm to represent him.Judge Potkins did not rule on the case.Oct 2010 I went to waynes shop and someone had busted out the drivers window and stole the radio out of the car.Wayne never called and told me this.Sense this time the interior of the car is ruined.I have talked with Wayne several times and he said he would refund my monies,Till this day he has nor fixed my car or refunded any of my money.I searched him online and found he had done this to several other people with no results.I have fied a claim against him with the BBB and he did not respond to them I have also taked the police to his shop and was told that there was nothing that they could do.Wayne has stolen my money and I need help to get a refund of my money and put a stop to the things he is doing to consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2011 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Waynes-Transmission-and-Engine/Killeen-Texas-76541/Waynes-Transmission-and-Engine-Wayne-Clarke-Waynes-Transmission-and-Engine-is-a-FRAUD-Kill-798950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Waynes Transmission and Engine

Address correction

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

Wayne's transmission and engine address is 601 w Veterans memorial blvd killeen texas 76541