isolated

• Updated: Sat, June 27, 2009

• Reported By:Lufkin Texas
Wc Budget Savers
www.programstop.com Internet U.S.A.

Wc Budget Savers Fraudulently charged my card for products never ordered and never recieved. Internet

I recently ordered some things off of the internet that were needed around my house as a gift for my husband. I received a call form some lady asking if i would like to sign up for a budget savers program to help me save money on groceries and things. I told her no.

A few days later i got a call form a man that asked if i could spare a moment of my time not knowing who it was i said yes and then he began. He asked if I would sign like to sign up for a coupon savings program and i asked what it was called. He said Budget Savers and i immediately said no and told him never to call me again and hung up.

All of this happened in May and i just now realized that they were charging my credit card for both services and for gas vouchers. There have been several charges to my credit card. The credit card company being so understanding refunded my money.

I hope that you realize it before it is too late if a number calls that you don't know and they ask if you can spare a minute of your time i would just hang up.

Jessica
Lufkin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2009 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wc-Budget-Savers/internet/Wc-Budget-Savers-Fraudulently-charged-my-card-for-products-never-ordered-and-never-recieve-465607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wc Budget Savers