Complaint Review: Wc Value Plus-V

• Submitted: Fri, August 29, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, August 29, 2008

• Reported By:Glenn Heights Texas
Wc Value Plus-V
3430 Lakeside Lane, Cumming, Georgia U.S.A.

Wc Value Plus-V Be Very AWARE Cumming Georgia

I recently found that this 'company' has been making unauthorized monthly charges of $16.95 to my debit card. I didn't give them this authorization I called the toll-free number listed on the charge detail (800-475-1942). I don't think it will do much good after reading some of the reports here. So I went to My Bank and filed a report And called the Federal Trade Commission and filed a report there. I Also called the Texas Attorney General, and the FBI. I think its a shame that people would resort to this kind of thing to make money.

Donald
Glenn Heights, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wc-Value-Plus-V/Cumming-Georgia/Wc-Value-Plus-V-Be-Very-AWARE-Cumming-Georgia-368238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wc Value Plus-V