Complaint Review: We Clean America

• Submitted: Fri, July 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 20, 2012

• Reported By: Gera — Woodland Hills California United States of America
We Clean America
15335 Morrison St., Suite #117 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

We Clean America Horrible Service, Unprofessional and Rude Sherman Oaks, California

This company is ridiculous. Please do not spend your money, time and nerves with these unprofessional people. We hired them on 7/20/2012 to clean our house and I thought they did until the cleaning ladies left and I started noticing dirty spots here and there. First of all they refused to clean our balcony. Second, when I started inspecting the house more I realized that they have not cleaned the bathroom, the balcony, and the kitchen sink at all. They pretty much just vacuumed and dusted here and there. Therefore, I called the company to complain and said that I want at least half of my money back, not even a full refund. They representative was extremely rude and treated me horrible. He jokingly said that I can try and stop the payment through my bank but "good luck". He said that other cleaners can come back tomorrow and clean again, which did not work for me because I wasn't going to be home. He kept on talking over me and telling me that was my only choice and when I started raising my voice, he hung up the phone on me. I called back and the same rude guy picked up, of course he wasn't willing to listen to me so we did not resolve anything and as funny as it may sound I just filed a small claims court for $60 + $20 tip.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2012 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Clean-America/Sherman-Oaks-California-91403/We-Clean-America-Horrible-Service-Unprofessional-and-Rude-Sherman-Oaks-California-915216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Clean America