Complaint Review: We Clean Carpet

• Submitted: Tue, February 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: MM — Salem Wisconsin United States of America
We Clean Carpet

We Clean Carpet We Clean Worldwide Scam - pricing will be changed when they arrive - service poor - they will not resolve complaints Milwaukee, Internet

I booked an appointment for We Clean Carpets Milwaukee for Thursday 2/14/13 at 9am.  I was quoted by a call center type lady just under $100.00 for a 2 pc sectional couch and 2 rooms of carpet.   The rep called at 8:51 and let me know he would be 45 mins late because I live 50 mins from the office.   He explained he was dispatched to my cleaning only 15 mins prior and can not help that I live so far away.   He showed up and quoted me $159.00 and told me that the lady on the phone did not include several things in the quote like disinfecting and deodorizing.  I had all the furniture moved into my kitchen and my husband was gone because they were late so I felt I had no choice but to sign their agreement.   The rep proceded to ask where the bathroom was and dump dirty water onto my kids bath toys as well as in the driveway.   I handed the check and he left and the job looked good.   My carpet and furniture was soaked for over 24hrs.   The smell that ensued is horrific.  The couches are ok but all the stains reappeared on the 2 rooms they cleaned.   I called and complained and was assured the owner would come out and look at it the following Saturday.   On Saturday 10 mins before my appointment, (after I rearranged my schedule) the rep that intially did my cleaning called me to argue and say he just got the call and can't undersand why I would want him to drive 50 mins to my house when I seemed satisfied at the time.   I explained that the couches were fine and the stains returned on the floor.   He said that wasn't his problem and I seemed like the kind of person who would never be happy.   I called the owner back and told him not to send this gentleman to my home as he seemed hostile.  The owner assured me he would handle and call me back in 10 minutes.   It is 2 days later and I have not been contacted by anyone to resolve the issues.   I did not get a quality service.  I would not have minded paying 60% over the phone quote to get my carpets cleaned.   Do not use We Clean Carpets.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Clean-Carpet/internet/We-Clean-Carpet-We-Clean-Worldwide-Scam-pricing-will-be-changed-when-they-arrive-servi-1016718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Clean Carpet