Complaint Review: We Rent For You Leasing Solutions

• Submitted: Thu, December 08, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 14, 2014

• Reported By: RippedByRandi — Ladera Ranch California United States of America
We Rent For You Leasing Solutions
6 Hutton Center Drive Ste 600 Santa Ana CA 92707 Santa Ana, California United States of America

We Rent For You Leasing Solutions Randi Natashi Advance Rental Fee Scam Santa Ana , California

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal to the CRAZY B****! From Susan Taylor

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ignore the bottom post I mean

*Consumer Comment: Ignore the above because its a total scam

*Consumer Comment: i cant believe this

This woman Randi Natashi and We Rent For You Leasing Solutions does NOTHING but take an advance fee of $150.00.

She talks a mile a minute about about all the businesses she has run in her life and how successful she has been in them.Everything from international trading to trade shows.

She is supposed to get you co-signing services with apartment properties.
She told me not to tell the properties, that I was going to look at, that I was working with her.(gee I wonder why?)

She takes your money and does nothing, nada Zilch.

Her exploits are well documented on the net. She set up a woman's expo and lied about it being sponsored by BravoTV and Revlon etc. NOT TRUE.

Just google her name and you will find all this info about her.

Stay away from We Rent For You Leasing Solutions.

If you happen to shop at the Walmart or Vons in Laguna Niguel, CA just off of Alicia Parkway, you might run into her there.

She's African American with a birds nest of hair extensions, driving what looks to be a fairly old White Chevy Lumina or something similar.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Rent-For-You-Leasing-Solutions/Santa-Ana-California-92707/We-Rent-For-You-Leasing-Solutions-Randi-Natashi-Advance-Rental-Fee-Scam-Santa-Ana-Califo-806835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Rent For You Leasing Solutions

Rebuttal to the CRAZY B****! From Susan Taylor

AUTHOR: Anwser to Complaints - ()

YOUR JUST A CRAZY B**** AND A HATER AT THAT!  Number one, B****!  It's obvious you have jealousy issues of this women Randi.  And Number two B****,  my relative, did use the service from We Rent For You, and personally met Randi, and she is the nicest person in the world. And she doesnt drive a f****** white blah, blah, blah, she drives a luxury vehicle!  And we are caucasion!  You sound like you are a black f****** jealous b**** that dont like your own kind. And who cares if Randi shops at Walmart, hell we shop there two, and the entire world shops there, thats why they are a billlion dollar company!  Cow Get a F****** Life!  Susan!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ignore the bottom post I mean

AUTHOR: 1truvoice - ()

we rent for you is a scam

Ignore the above because its a total scam

AUTHOR: 1truvoice - ()

I may have poor credit, but I refuse to play the fool.  Don't give up your money so easily.  Question everything.  Call the apartment you will be renting.  They might even tell you that there is no room available.

i cant believe this

AUTHOR: traci - (United States of America)

I cant believe this.. My name is Traci and I found Randi from the internet.. I was nervous at first but I had no other choice.. I was getting kicked out and me and my kids were going to be out on the streets.. to make a long story short.. Randi was my life savor.. she got me into a place ad i have been here almost a year and she is fixin to help me get into another place.. she is wonderful and she is amazing..