Complaint Review: We Rent For You

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle Young — Oxon Hill Maryland
We Rent For You
, California USA

We Rent For You Randi Cussed me out and told me to find another provider because they don't need my services, I need their services California Orange

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal to Randy Goodwin

I have really bad credit and owe an apartment complex money, which is considered an eviction. By me doing that, I am not able to apply for an apartment. Well, I conducted research to see if I could find a service that could help me get into an apartment and I came across We Rent For You (WRFU). I spoke to Lisa my first few encounters and later called Lisa on her cell phone to find out that she and Randi had a disagreement and she gave me another contact number and told me to get in touch with Randi and tell her what the outcome was. She also said that if Randi gives me an attitude to let her know so she can handle her. That was pretty odd to me but at this time I had already invested in their services and submitted my $175.00 for the background check to qualify for their services. Well, I was approved and called them everyother week to follow up on my status. Well, I was not ready to make many moves at the time until around the beginning of the month and the following week I receive an e-mail stating that my approval expired, so I called and Randi answers the phone. Well, as we are talking she began to get a little irritated because I am asking her questions to understand why the e-mail I received and why my approval expired. They fail to tell me that the approval letter is good for one week so when I told her that I did not know and asked if there are any other things that I should know, she cussed me out and said that if I did not want their services then I can take my business somewhere else. At this time I really did not understand what was going on, maybe she was having a bad day but she kept repeating the same line to me in addition to saying that they receive a lot of people and they are making their money and they don't need me I need them so find another option to help you get your place. At this time I am a little upset because they took my $175.00 and I can not get it back so I wanted to make things right so I can get me and my kids off the streets, because at this time we was homeless and I had to find places for us to go. This was very upsetting and then as I am trying to explain my situation to her she continues to control the conversation and said I am not able to get my $175.00 back they have my money and find another option because they were the only ones providing the service and no one else can compete. I reported them to BBB as a complaint and they failed to answer the complaint, now they are known to BBB as a bad business organization. It may not be Randi's organization but she has really made the company look bad in the customer service sector, no one should be treated the way Randi has treated anyone. If the company is in fact a good company no one will ever know because her attitude is really nasty and someone really needs to do something about that. I was ripped off and I have six kids and homeless, no one has time for situations like this when it comes to trying to get your family off the streets. If anyone reads this, please do not get involved with WRFU and if the owner cares about his business he should really follow up on these complaints and take a visit to his company to find out what is going on in that place. My case number with BBB is 20034867 and for the moment they have not responded to BBB and is under investigation, for the time being they are categorized as unanswered and BBB will make it known to the public of their bad business. So for now, they will be know for what they are, monsters and theives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Rent-For-You/California/We-Rent-For-You-Randi-Cussed-me-out-and-told-me-to-find-another-provider-because-they-don-1087445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Rent For You

Rebuttal to Randy Goodwin

AUTHOR: Anwser to Complaints - ()

My Name is Terri Nguyen

I am the approval specialist for We Rent For You Apartment Cosigning Services, who approved cosigning services for Mr. Rand Goodwin.   "I like to set the record straigt!"  Number one, Randy Goodwin was approved by us to move into an apartment.  He wanted to move to a city where we did not have a relationship with communities in redlands, so we offered him an apartment in Ontario, not to far away from his job, that we were already approved with, as we have 4 other families we have signed for at the community. Mr. Goodwin, agreed to live at the community, the rent for his large two bedroom we offered was $1,125, and he agreed to drop off the holding deposit for his move- in, we arrange for his move in with the community and the community sent the lease to cosigning relationship for signing.  Mr. Goodwin, never showed up to the community!  Which was the reason why his cosigning fee was non-refundable. The leasing specialist spoke with Randy on the phone after the arrangement, and Randy, mentioned that he had $300.00 left for his move in, from paying motel cost for 1 week.

But yet, he wanted us to sign the lease for his stay with no assets to move into the apartment!  Two weeks later, he phoned us, and requested a refund!  Because of the fact the lease was signed for his stay, we are responsible for paying the rent to the community regardless, if a tenant moves into the community or not!  Our documents that renters sign prior to engaging with our services is clearly stated. The co-signing fee becomes non refundable after approval!  We are not in the market to take advantage of renters, however, we are not in the market to tolerate wrongful behaviors, or tenants that falsely accuse our company! We sign 98% of all leases and move majority of our families into apartments, single families or condo living. The renters who are on this site complaining about our company?  Majority, did not have the funds to pay 1st month and security deposits after approval. So when it comes to moving into the apartment they dont have the money! They take there frustrations out on our employees, and begin requesting background fee's back in return as they are also non refundable. Our background check fee's are givin directly to 3rd party services, to approve a tenant for cosigning services.  It is our policy to run criminal background checks on all renters in 40 states to verify tenants indenities for services.