Complaint Review: We Rent For You

• Submitted: Sat, July 30, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 06, 2012

• Reported By: Mitch — West Covina California U.S.A.
We Rent For You
6 Hutton Center Drive Ste 600 Santa Ana, California United States of America

We Rent For You advance fee rental assistance scam Santa Ana, California

*Consumer Comment: rebutal

I found this person on the Internet. She "claimed" she could find us an apartment with bad credit. She promised she could find us an apartment. We were being thrown out of our apartment because we have a severally handicapped child and he made "too much noise". I gave this person $100 in good faith to find us an apartment. She guaranteed she could find us an apartment. She called me to meet her in Aliso Viejo to "see" an apartment.

I advised her I was 10 minutes away from the property and she didn't even wait for me to arrive to negotiate with her and the property manager to secure the apartment. To add insult to injury, she was was rude, and verbally abusive to me stating, "you need to keep your big mouth shut, you are screwing it up for both myself and other prospective clients with your big mouth". I then confronted her on her abusive behavior and know it all attitude. We came to an agreement, but never called me back, other than to take my $100.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2011 03:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Rent-For-You/Santa-Ana-California-92707/We-Rent-For-You-advance-fee-rental-assistance-scam-Santa-Ana-California-758428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Rent For You

rebutal

AUTHOR: traci - (United States of America)

i am sorry i have no idea why it didnt work out for you but in my case randi is awsome.. she got me in a place and i have been here almost a yr.. without her i dont know where me and my kids would be.. Traci ----Huntington beach