Complaint Review: We Settle Taxes

• Reported By: Dan CPA — Moreno Valley California
We Settle Taxes
14511 Franklin Tustin, California USA

We Settle Taxes Withheld payment Tustin California

This company has not paid me all that I am due after working there.  If you are thinking of using this company, I strongly suggest going elsewhere.  I can't detail some of the practices I saw, but I can tell you that I was disgusted by some of the decisions I saw there.

FYI, for all those of you wronged by this company, sue them.  If the IRS added additional penalties and interest because they took a very long time to attempt your settlement or to file your taxes, notify the IRS and file a law suit.  The telephone number to the IRS is 800-474-1040.

If enough of you guys complain, the IRS is much more likely to remove interest and penalties and work with you because you have been wronged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Settle-Taxes/Tustin-California-92879/We-Settle-Taxes-Withheld-payment-Tustin-California-1061745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Settle Taxes