Complaint Review: We Sponsor People For you

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: followaslan — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
We Sponsor People For you
435 Pearce Dr. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

We Sponsor People For you Kevin Hartley CEO Conned Out of $250 for 10 Signups Atlanta Georgia

We Sponsor People For You is a company that offers to sponsor a minimum of 10 signups for your home based business for $250. They claim that they will do this for you in 10 business days. The company states that it has been in business 7 months and has signed up 6436 reps to date.

You pay for this service using a MoneyPak card...I asked why they said that they are in a 12 month contract with Horsing Racing ADW from an email from Stephanie Washington. I asked who the CEO was and was told that Kevin Hartley was the CEO by email from a Randy Eason

I was told their physical mailing address was 435 Pearce Dr.  Atlanta Georgia 30315 by a Fred Candon

I was initially directed to the website http://weputpeopleinyourdownline.webstarts.com/index.html by a new friend request on Facebook from a Tarra Cindy Davis who told me that she had her first order fulfilled as promised and had a second order partially filled. [continued below]....
.....

I decided to go ahead with the minimum order of 10 signups for $250 on 22 November 2012 paying by MoneyPak as directed by their email. I got an email back confirming my order and telling me a Lisa Mack was assigned to be my recruiter. I was promised in the email that my order would be fulfilled in 10 business days.

Today 11/29/2012 I emailed them to get an update as I have heard nothing since. The email bounced....and I tried calling the provided phone number it is disconnected. I can find no information on the internet about this company.

Beware this appears to be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2012 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-Sponsor-People-For-you/Atlanta-Georgia-30315/We-Sponsor-People-For-you-Kevin-Hartley-CEO-Conned-Out-of-250-for-10-Signups-Atlanta-Geor-975437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We Sponsor People For you