brick

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: chante113 — Island Lake Illinois
We care recycling llc
1001 AUCUTT RD, # B Montgomery, Illinois United States of America

We care recycling llc Frank McDonald If you want to be belittle and fight for your income this is the place to work! Montgomery Illinois

Working for Frank McDonald at We care recycling llc has been one of biggest disappointments in my career history. I have never been treated so poorly by such a immature person. You cant get help and the verbal abuse is outrageous. Then we go onto the next complaint.. you have to fight for every penny you make you dont get properly (and what I mean by that is actually had to seek legal advice to get help on my payment.) You get no training just thrown to wolves and to receive any help do forget to beg for help. I do not recommend working for this company its very shady.

oh yeah don't go to their website it's blocked my malware.http://www.amrecycling.com/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 06:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-care-recycling-llc/Montgomery-Illinois-60538/We-care-recycling-llc-Frank-McDonald-If-you-want-to-be-belittle-and-fight-for-your-income-1039628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We care recycling llc