Complaint Review: We clean world wide

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: kiki — addison Illinois
We clean world wide
po box 904 addison, Illinois USA

We clean world wide Scam Scam Scam They are a rip off and the lied not to mention stold my credit card info addison Illinois

I found this company searching for cheap carpet cleaners. I got just that a cheap rip company that ripped me off twice. The quoted me over the phone for everything $118-125 without fabric protector. WHICH IS WHY I PICKED THEM!

They came out to my house 2hrs early to do work

I explained I was not home and the landlord can let them in until i get there. I eve told the guy I was 20 min away he stated dont worry we have paper work to do anyway and the cleaning itself would take 30-35 min. The guy told me he needed to store my credit card in the system to start cleaing. I gave it to him in the mean time I get a text from my land lord telling me theyare trying to up sell him and trying to add on special service. He said no to everything. Than took a picture of the two guys that came out for me to see how unprofessional these two looked he stated these have to be two ex-cons. So he followed them everywhere.

I finally got a call back less than 15-20 min later saying "were done" and he needed my to sign something. I said im less than 3 min away anyway id like to see the work before you leave anyway because Ive spilt coffee on my sofa and floor about 7x. I pull into my lot no carpet men, no van, no one at all. Ring my land lords bell and he come walking out with a wet vac.

OH MY GOD WHEN I WALKED IN MY LIVING ROOM WATER WAS EVERYWHERE. I HAVE WOOD FLOORS BUT HAD A LARGE 10X10 AREA RUG CLEANED, TWO COUCHES AND A CHAIR. THEY LEFT MY FLOORS SOAKING WET. I STEPPED ON THE RUG AND WATER WENT BETWEEN MY TOES. MY COUCHES WERE DRIPPING. I EMEDITLY CALL HIM BACK NO ANSWER 4X. I was enragged not only do I and my 72yrs old land lord need t use a wet van so wood floors dont get damaged but they left without leaving a receipt and didnt do the back of the large couch againest the wall.
It was so unprofessional !! I couldve rented got a carpet cleaning machine from home depot for $39 & done a better job

3 HRS LATER days he finally calls me back apologising they were late for a job and rushed out. I told him all of my complaints and he stated he would come back to do the back side of the couch. A LIE OF COURSE! Later that night I look at my statement and see I was charged $342. I called him back and told him make sure you bring my receipt because I was over charged and need to see my bill especially because I was told ONLY $118-125. He said "Sure that wont be a problem. The very very very next day I got unexplained charges on my credt card. $230 for best buy and $116 on ebay. I called and canceled my card of couse but filed a police report and gave them the carpet cleaners phone number which of couse was off the day after the officer called him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/We-clean-world-wide/addison-Illinois-60101/We-clean-world-wide-Scam-Scam-Scam-They-are-a-rip-off-and-the-lied-not-to-mention-stold-1154877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on We clean world wide