Complaint Review: WeHaul Moving

• Submitted: Wed, June 01, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 01, 2011

• Reported By: Bobbi — Pueblo Colorado United States of America
WeHaul Moving
6245 Powerline Rd Ste 202 Fort Lauderdale, FL 3330 Pueblo, Colorado United States of America

WeHaul Moving FM Express, Nation Wide Movers, RELO Why my next move will be with U-haul not We-Haul Pueblo, Colorado

As with Connie in South Fork, Colorado We haul moving was very aggressive in calling, and promising everything. They sold our move to a company in Phoenix Arizona called F M Express, I was told, through another broker called Nationwide Movers, which I found out through many calls to find out when they would come and if they could bring TV boxes. Yes, they could do that for $27.00, added to my bill.

The company that came to pick up was a day late because their truck (they only have one?) had broken down. As to the less than professional moving men themselves, one had to translate everything for the other while hitting on my neighbor and they had some idea that everything was going, even though I had told them which pieces were and were not many times. We also came to the conclusion that fragile, in Bosnian, means put on the bottom with lots of heavy boxes on top. By the way, there were no TV boxes. [continued below]....
..... Our screens were wrapped in moving blankets. I did request the certified weight ticket and got only one from before lading.

Again, being a day late for picking up, we got into Pueblo an Easter Sunday. The realty office was closed and I had to make a frantic call to my Realtor to leave her family gathering, get someone to let her into the office and come all the way out to Lake Minnequa to give us the key. In the meantime, my possessions were being unloaded onto my porch in the rain. They had another job to go to and they were late. This information he spoke well enough, though I still question how he got a license to drive in this country. For this reason, also, I was asked to sign papers of release agreeing that everything was there and in good condition. These papers were for a company called not Nation Wide Relocation, as for Connie, but simply RELO. I suppose they'd had enough trouble, they had to restructure into a new company of whom I was totally unaware until that moment.

We will get no compensation for the contents of the fragile boxes that were crushed because we had packed them ourselves just as I had done when we moved from Hawai'i to Arizona 3 years before. The easiest part of this move was driving up across New Mexico with 3 cats! We will go with U-haul if we ever move again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2011 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WeHaul-Moving/Pueblo-Colorado-/WeHaul-Moving-FM-Express-Nation-Wide-Movers-RELO-Why-my-next-move-will-be-with-U-haul-no-735797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WeHaul Moving