Complaint Review: Wealth Information Network

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: bonniemine — Hollister Missouri
Wealth Information Network
2800 NE Kendallwood PKWY Suite D. Kearney, Missouri USA

Wealth Information Network I was told I would have coaching, that was a lie. I was able to do some things but spent much money with not a penny made. Nobody would answer my phone calls. I would like to get my money back that I paid. Thank goodness I did not pay it all up front. Kearney, Missouri

I had been looking for a company on line to make some money so I could quit my part time job. Fast talking male person talked me into trying their cmpany The final bill was 3640.00 I put some down on a credit card and then started a monthly payment schedule I was excited to start and felt I was doing quite well as the customer service person told me when I called with a problem.

I waited and waited for a phone call from my so called coach which never came.  I finally was given a number and I should call for coaching.  That is not what I paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Information-Network/Kearney-Missouri/Wealth-Information-Network-I-was-told-I-would-have-coaching-that-was-a-lie-I-was-able-t-1079817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Information Network