- Report: #441882
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Wealth Intelligence Academy
Wealth Intelligence Academy1612 East Cape Coral Parkway Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.
Wealth Intelligence Academy Rich Dad Education LLC Montel Williams Dolan Ken Daria Living Well Whitney Information Network Cape Coral Florida
*Consumer Comment: MONTEL WILLIAMS COMMERCIALS SELLING WORTHLESS OBAMA COINS
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Be aware that Whitney Information Network has partnered with motivational speaker Montel Williams in support of the 'Living Well' program to be launched at a huge gala in San Diego CA on May 12 ... also participating in this cattlecall will be Personal Finance Gurus Ken and Daria Dolan. You can verify this simply by reviewing the SEC filing of 5/31/09 available, among other sites, at WIN's own website.
I mentioned in another report of WIN's intention to cultivate new avenues of 'entry' into your wallet. This is yet another opportunity for them. Their proprietary product line revenue stream is collapsing, to they are peddling the 'Rich Dad' montra stronger than ever, to an audience already snake-charmed by a steady stream of Dad's books, CD's, DVD's and propaganda.
The sad thing here is that these materials are very valuable and are based on very sound principles that work; it's the unconscienable tactics used by these confidence men to manipulate you to participate. Outrageous.
There is a tremendous interest in 'life changing' opportunities today, and the slime peddlers that prey on the uninformed masses are actively pushing their slop to anyone who already has an audience. You'll see them all over PBS, on Oprah, or anyone who has a national following. They can effectively 'hide' behind the curtain and do their dirty work, and the 'front man' keeps enough separation from the dirty guys so as not to be 'soiled' ...
The big front men / women can therefore, should any significant negative publicity arise, simply denounce the activity of the 'bagmen' offering any traing / life wellness coaches / etc, and save their reputation. A shill comes in many forms, usually one that you haven't seen before! It's no accident that the Kiyosaki company Rich Global LLC has NO term specified in his partnership company with the Whitney company alliance, AKA Rich Dad Education, LLC ... if things get ugly, which they now are, this agreement can dissolve overnight.
I'm not saying this is the plan, but I am stating that this is an obvious opportunity that these partnerships have embedded within these agreements.
People, please EVALUATE EVERY OPPORTUNITY that you are presented. Kiyosaki clearly advises you to perform due diligence on all investments, right? Your financial education, being an investment, requires no less.
If you really feel the need to go to one of these cattlecalls, consider this:
1. Take a small amount of cash. NO CREDIT CARDS. Just enough to get a meal, or get a taxi, or something you NEED! I suggest less than 100 bucks.
2. Take notes .. and ask questions! Be polite and only ask when allowed, but ask, and keep asking until your question is answered to your complete satisfaction. If you don't get it, LEAVE AT ONCE. If you've already paid something, shame on you. Take your losses then-and-there, and LEAVE.
3. Only the most brilliant con games go undetected, but these guys aren't that smart. Therefore, start your research as soon as you feel compelled to act, which would be BEFORE you actually do. I did, and now you know why.
4. Stop relying to hearsay. Don't accept what you hear from anybody. You should not rely on what I've told you - that's why I always insist on checking out what I've said. You MUST ALWAYS DO THE HOMEWORK! Not doing it is what got you where you are now, for pity sake! Investigate, investigate!
5. Mentors -- A true one very rarely sells their skills, but a phoney always will. True mentors are very hard to find. If you can find one, be prepared to do what they tell you without challenge. Expect to do their grunt work for them, but never give them out-of-pocket money. If they want it, they are NO mentor. True mentors need more time, not more money, and you assist by saving them TIME, and let them concentrate on making more MONEY, dummy!
Good Luck ...
Yorba Linda, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 10:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Intelligence-Academy/Cape-Coral-Florida-33904/Wealth-Intelligence-Academy-Rich-Dad-Education-LLC-Montel-Williams-Dolan-Ken-Daria-Living-441882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.