Complaint Review: Wealth Magazine Investor Education

• Submitted: Fri, September 21, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Denise — Baton Rouge Louisiana United States of America
Wealth Magazine Investor Education

Wealth Magazine Investor Education Investools promised money back guarantee even after workshop begins, but I can't get my money back, can't get another workshop Internet

I attended a Get Motivated Seminar in Dec 2011 and was suckered into the 2 day Wealth Magazine investor workshop for $99.00. Was promised 100% satisfaction and refund even after the workshop began. I could not attend the workshop initially scheduled (the week before Christmas!)and contacted their toll-free number. I was offered to reschedule in my area for up to one year. It has nearly been a year and no other offerings were made in my area. I would like my $99 refunded but cannot even reach anyone at the toll-free numbers. They ring then go to busy and I never get through. I feel I have been ripped off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Magazine-Investor-Education/internet/Wealth-Magazine-Investor-Education-Investools-promised-money-back-guarantee-even-after-wor-944600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Magazine Investor Education