Complaint Review: Wealth Masters International

• Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By: saintlyflyboy — Tallahassee Florida United States of America
Wealth Masters International
1600 HWY 6 Suite 360 Sugar-land, Texas United States of America

Wealth Masters International Got my attention by claiming to be honest in a crooked industry and therefore doing business the better way. But just when you start trusting you realize you too have been conned by their lies. Guaran Sugar-land, Texas

*Consumer Comment: I Too Have Been Scammed by WMI

First you pay a tiny amount for info and it slowly builds to greater amounts. M1 costs nearly two grand BUT they GUARANTEE everything is refundable 100%. M2 costs nearly ten grand, but again it is all refundable if you want out they pay you out and the sales person does not even get docked said Kip; because nobody EVER asks for money back. I invested twelve grand and soon found it to be based on quasi New Age religious mumbo jumbo. That turned me right off and nothing they said worked. I spent hundreds more even thousands, on applying the methods and yet never earned a single cent; not one!

So I decided to cut my losses and asked for my money to be refunded as promised. That's when I realized just how corrupt and deceitful this company is. They have hoops to jump through without limit; just like the Discover Card adverts mock on TV. It has been three full months now and despite jumping through EVERY hoop, I still have not yet received a single cent in refund!

But what is even more annoying is their claims to be making millions every time one hears them. I feel for all the poor hard working people who believe their lives and are getting sucked in innocently trying to make a living. Surely the Attorney General in Texas should close them down?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2010 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Masters-International/Sugar-land-Texas-77478/Wealth-Masters-International-Got-my-attention-by-claiming-to-be-honest-in-a-crooked-indus-670351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Masters International

I Too Have Been Scammed by WMI

AUTHOR: NOTHAPPY - (United States of America)

Im sorry this happened to you. I wish I knew about rip-off report first because I am in the same WMI boat. I got pressured into finding 2600k, was made all kinds of promises verbal and written but none were true. They have loopholes to get out of the refund. What I've done so far is contact them for a refund twice, my credit card company is working with me to get my money back, and Ihave retained my lawyer.

Beware Wealth Masters International will hook you through little offers under different company names. For that little price you are supposed to get info and downloads on home businesses. I never did get the info, but a call from WMI  Watch out for promentors.com, incomeinfuser, the fast cash club, the millionaire OS. They are a part of them.