Complaint Review: Wealth Of Health

• Reported By:Lawrence Kansas
Wealth Of Health
www.wealthofhealth.com Internet U.S.A.

Wealth Of Health Scam Internet ripoff Internet

Today, I received a weird charge on my bank card. Although it was a small amount, I usually watch closely to my credit card statement since I have been ripped off before and am always cautious. My day was full of phone calls and misery.

When I read my statement, there was a charge from a company called Wealth of Health. Included was their number, 8669317313. Curious of what I actually bought, and thinking maybe I DID do an order through them, I proceeded to give them a call only to be given a recorded voice message directing me to their website. I tried going to their website only to find out it did not exist.

My searching revealed a small, Idaho based company for health supplies that might have been the company. I called and talked to the lady that answered the phone. Come to find out, she told me she has received phone calls from about 50 individuals in te past 2 weeks for the same thing. Startling revelation.

I am writing this report to help out anyone that has fallen victim to this scam. According the the owner of Wealth of Health nutrition in Idaho, I am not the first, and will not be the last, individual who is having this problem. Even though the change was not for much, ($50), if they take $50 from 9 other people, that is $500 in one day in their pocket. Please be careful and if you do fall victim to this scam, more individuals together will have more impact than just this one guy.

Mattodom
Lawrence, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Of-Health/internet/Wealth-Of-Health-Scam-Internet-ripoff-Internet-435459. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Of Health