Complaint Review: Wealth Power Systems, LLC

• Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: David — Aurora Colorado United States of America
Wealth Power Systems, LLC
9543 South 700 East #200 Sandy, Utah United States of America

Wealth Power Systems, LLC My Funding Resources Failure to provide information shown in contract, ie GRANT Organizations Sandy, Utah

*Author of original report: Money Refunded by Wealth Power Systems

*Consumer Comment: Good Information

I contracted with "My Funding Resources" during high pressure phone sales pitch. I only wanted contact names or URL's of organizations where I could apply for GRANTS. The package of information I received did not contain GRANT information. It involved ways to get loans or assistance from organizations helping low income families. I filed a complaint with Utah BBB. Cindi Paulsen, the owner, replied to the second request that they did not guarantee a grant and that I should not complain and just start sending out letters for the grants. She never checked to see the "garbage" I was sent. I complained to Utah BBB again. This time Cindi Paulsen offered to refund $550 of the $1150 I paid to Wealth Power Systems. She would keep $600 to cover their expenses for their research!!! There have been 28 documented complaints against Wealth Power Systems. I am now writing to Mark Shurtleff, Utah Attorney General to request that he investigate the business practices of Cindi Paulsen and Wealth Power Systems. I am sending the same package of correspondence to the Federal Trade Commission. Cindi Paulson has no personal integrity or business ethics. She will not even live up to her written guarantee to refund your money if they can not provide you with the information you contracted to received. This is a scam and the two men I talked with over the phone were liars. One of them was the grant director Doug Moore. I hope all of you will submit your complaints and documentation to Utah's Attorney General and the Fraud Division of the Federal Trade Commission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2010 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Power-Systems-LLC/Sandy-Utah-84070/Wealth-Power-Systems-LLC-My-Funding-Resources-Failure-to-provide-information-shown-in-con-580668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Power Systems, LLC

Money Refunded by Wealth Power Systems

AUTHOR: David - (United States of America)

Following my letters and files to the Attorney General of Utah and the Fraud Division of the Federal Trade Commission, I received a letter from Cindi Paulsen. I have since learned that she is not one of the owners but rather the General Manager. Cindi wrote that she was going to refund $1,100 of the $1,150 I paid. A week later I saw that the $1,100 was paid back to my Visa Account. I am satisfied with the resolution and consider the complaint closed.

Good Information

AUTHOR: sherrisherri - (United States of America)

I just wanted to write that I am so glad that you posted your experience with this company. Today I spoke with one of the representatives of this company and I have yet to hear the next pitch from the following sales person. This is such a shame the scam artist know how difficult it is to get seed money to start or expand your business and they are posting websites to attract desperate small business owners. This post was an education for me and when this company calls me again I will tell them no way.