Complaint Review: Wealth Power Systems

• Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Jackson Michigan United States of America
Wealth Power Systems
9547 South 700 East Sandy, Utah United States of America

Wealth Power Systems "Wealth Power Systems" called and said they were a company for government grants,Which my mother had wrote a letter to a company out of Kevin Trudeau Book Debt Cures. Sandy, Utah

My Mother received a phone call from a women claiming that she was her Grant assistant. So my mother thought about it,and she had wrote to a company months ago from Kevin Trudeau's Book "Debt Cures". So my mother called,and she was told by this women that she was intitled to receive government grant money,but first she had to put up a fee of $7,800.00 Dollars for them to get the forms. The same night at 9:00pm she calls my mother back to say my mother was moved to the top of the list,and she also could receive $50,000.00 dollars a year grant money for her disabled daughter. When I heard about this I became very suspecious so I called and left a message to the ext. my mother was given,but what I found suspecious was the man answering the phone give business hours of 9am-7pm.,but the women had called my mother at 9pm. This is when I started looking up the phone number. Finally found it at Wealth Power Systems. I left a message on the woman's answering Machine stating I needed to talk to her the next morning That it was very important.

I have copied many complaints on this company. I had my mother call both credit card companies to dispute this transaction. One card had not been posted yet,but the man told her as soon as it was they would dispute it take it off her account.The other card company told her to let the business know that she wanted to cancel this transaction. My mother has also given the last 4 digits of her social Secerity Number to them. I don't know what they can do with this,but my mother is 79 years of age,and she has a perfect credit score. She does not need this happening to her. We have learned that we won't be answering these numbers again. I just want others to remember the old saying:If it sounds to good to be true,it probally is!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Power-Systems/Sandy-Utah-84070/Wealth-Power-Systems-Wealth-Power-Systems-called-and-said-they-were-a-company-for-gover-612940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Power Systems