Complaint Review: Wealth Power Systems

9175 south 700 east sandy, Utah United States of America
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Wealth Power Systems WPS, ARIA Financial Services, Kevin Trudeau's FREE MONEY FREE MONEY Grants and Debt Services sandy, Utah

Jason Palmer a convicted Felon, in Utah pushed me using over the top boiler room sales techniques to purchase a government grant writing program. I was promised a 25,000 grant no matter what on my initial phone call. I spoke with another guy before Mr Palmer that said he was the director and would make the final approval on my enrollment. I was enrolled into their program at $5,000 to cancel the next day, swearing to not send any paperwork back signed. I was told that the recodrding would serve as an emnrollment whether I signed or not. I was terrified of the debt I just put myself in. I left multiple messages on their phone lines in Utah and in some office in Kansa was shut down to an investigation by the IRS.

Mr Jason Palmer a young guy in Utah concvicted of multiple felonies after my sons research was to find out there is nothing more than an ilegal telemarketing operation that has been investigated by the FTC. This operation is soon to be named in a national phone scam ring that has cost citizens millions of dollars. When I complained to the Utah consumer protection agency they are very aware of all issues that this company has caused.

Come to find out they are part of a huge Internet business scam also. I am encouraging all readers to get involved early so you have a chance to get your money back before they skip town and go overseas. The common thing is for these companies to change their name and skip town only to open a shop up with the same guys. THis guy Mr Palmer is nothing more than a scam artist and the recording of the phone call was turned over to the Utah department of protection. There are numerous violations involved during the call. If you can get these guys recorded by asking permission to record the call you are going to be protected. DO NOT TALK UNLESS YOU CAN LISTEN BACK TO THE SILVER TONGUE OF THESE CRIMINALS. The company is operated by a rude woman named Cindi Paulsen who assured me I would not have my credit card charged. I will keep you posted on the outcome of my complaint and this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2010 11:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth-Power-Systems/sandy-Utah-84094/Wealth-Power-Systems-WPS-ARIA-Financial-Services-Kevin-Trudeaus-FREE-MONEY-FREE-MONEY-G-565310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth Power Systems