Complaint Review: Wealth4All

• Submitted: Thu, April 25, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Cassie.M — Campbelltown Other
Wealth4All

Wealth4All, Wealth4All Financial Company Wealth4All NOT RELEASING MY MONEY AFTER MONTHS! Internet

I put in around $300 ($230 in reserve,around $70 invested) into Wealth4All a while ago now, (it won't even let me check how long ago at the moment) and it slowly accumulated maybe $20 or more, but it wouldn't let me withdraw it. I did everything they told me to do, Put in my tax file number,etc, but they still wouldn't let me withdraw it. It's an option that is always unavailable, and now it won't let e view ANYTHING.

I am done with this! I am in Uni and really need this money. I am sick of being told to jump through hoops to access my own money!

I am fed up, I want everything that's in my Wealth4All account put into my bank account As SOON AS POSSIBLE!! This is supposed to be a Christian Finance organisation, above board, trustworthy, etc, which is why i chose to invest in their company...but so far I've only gotten the run around from them.

Please help me get my money back....  I am scared they are going to close up and not give it back....  Please HELP!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wealth4All/internet/Wealth4All-Wealth4All-Financial-Company-Wealth4All-NOT-RELEASING-MY-MONEY-AFTER-MONTHS-I-1046053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wealth4All