Complaint Review: Weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion

• Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By:London Other
Weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion
REGISTERED IN CANADA UNDER THE NAME "9153-4297 Quebec Inc." Nationwide Canada

weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion Cheating,internet crime---weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion---they took my money and disappeared CANADA weartoimpress.com/nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP

*Author of original report: Fake website---Cheating,internet crime---weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion

I placed an order of a GUCCI belt on http://www.weartoimpress.com/ on 10th July, and I also paid for DHL express delivery, they claim the item will arrive in 3-5 business days.

They were very fast took money from my credit card. But then they completely disappeared, I have been contact them for more than 4 emails asking for delivery tracking number and got no reply, I was phoning them everyday but there is no one answer the phone at all. Certainly, I didn't receive anything.

This is my 1st time to purchase stuff in Canada, and worst experience. I am going to report this to police if I haven't hear from them on Tuesday. http://www.police.guelph.on.ca ,There is many report in the internet about them selling fake stuff or no refund at all. THIS cheating website is REGISTERED IN CANADA UNDER THE NAME "9153-4297 Quebec inc." PAYPAL IS: portalfashion@hotmail.com

SI
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 04:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weartoimpresscom-VA-Fashion/nationwide/weartoimpresscom-VA-Fashion-Cheatinginternet-crime-weartoimpresscom-VA-Fas-473095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP

AUTHOR: Adl - (Canada)

DEAR SI WEN!

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS WE SENT YOU THE BELT THAT YOU'VE PURCHASED , YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE STYLE AND SENT IT BACK TO US... WE REFUNDED YOU UPON ARRIVAL OF THE ITEM WE EVEN HAVE THE PROOFS AND YOU KNOW IT YOURSELF!! GOING AND WRITE BULLS..T AFTER WE DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU IS LOW AND UNFORTUNATLY THERE ARE ALWAYS SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH A LACK OF JUDGMENT!!!!!!!

Fake website---Cheating,internet crime---weartoimpress.com/----V&A Fashion

AUTHOR: Si wen - (United Kingdom)

FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!
FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!

I received my order this morning, and yes, like all other dozens of reports that against them, I am sure weartoimpress.com they are a fake website, and they claim to selling authentic stuff, but they actually is selling FAKE stuff for cheating. I reported them to Canada police. They send me a fake GUCCI belt. I am Chinese, I can recorgnize that this kind stuff is selling everywhere in the market for less than $10 in China. They charged me for $167.99, but they printed price on parcel is $20. What a cheater. I can read the Chinese characters that wrote in box's label. It's ridiculous and unacceptable. The following pics as evidence.

[IMG]http://u5oepg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p8HfpvJcPKaUYlaZnOmdyjYqU5NobEMl-VlRl_PpeleXvyO9wkPvZpuKFlCG0bnV0LihfmKUmTxog94xUN20QOzQVAc68kMeq/IMG_4474.JPG[/IMG]
[IMG]http://u5oepg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pTBYtrissgl7owh-eBhi6m71WuSqH89RCRItHeJX9R3Mt5NT7y49V1eGym18Xeie54nVApmnRLQ_a77hTa4arDf6g5kYXW2qp/IMG_4478.JPG[/IMG]

I didn't ask refund because I have been reading many report that complain them got the stuff returned and didn't give money back. I have been reported this to Canada police and actually many people before me have done so.