Complaint Review: Weather Information Systems, Dave Heider, weatherview32.com

• Updated: Fri, April 16, 2010

• Reported By: calen — Surrey British Columbia Canada
Weather Information Systems, Dave Heider, weatherview32.com
15651 SE Woodland Heights Rd. Amity, Oregon United States of America

Weather Information Systems, Dave Heider, weatherview32.com Dave Heider I had sent clear instructions to Dave Heider the recipient of the gift card. He sent me a small sample of the work and said if you wanted all of the work I had to pay him first with the $200 gift card Amity, Oregon

I asked him to get a list of States, Counties, Cities and weather stations for the USA. he said he could and we agreed on a $200 Amazon.com gift certificate for payment. He sent a sample that was perfect and said if you want the work then send the gift card and I'll send you all of the work. I paid him and he sent the work over but it was far less than 10% of what was agreed upon. He said he was willing to settle but then said I will talk with you no further about a settlement and proceeded to cash in part of the gift card. Amazon cannot help me once a person has spent even 1 cent on the gift card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weather-Information-Systems-Dave-Heider-weatherview32com/Amity-Oregon-97101-2139/Weather-Information-Systems-Dave-Heider-weatherview32com-Dave-Heider-I-had-sent-clear-i-593897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weather Information Systems, Dave Heider, weatherview32.com