Complaint Review: Weavers Wood & Metal & Walnut Hills Rentals

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 10, 2012

• Reported By: Speed — Lithia Springs Georgia United States of America
Weavers Wood & Metal & Walnut Hills Rentals
1859 N.HWY 27 & 384 Walnut Hill Road Carrollton,GA/Bells Tenn., Tennessee United States of America

Weavers Wood & Metal & Walnut Hills Rentals I agreed to purchase a storage building from Weaver's Wood & Metal.Walnut Hills filed a false claim of financing Carrollton,GA/Bells Tenn., Tennessee

I purchased a storage building from Weaver's Wood & Metal in Carrollton GA.I filed bankruptcy but agreed to keep the storage. I was contacted by Walnut Hills stating that they had added $100.00 to my balance because they had to get a lawyer to protect their building. I asked "who are you". Dan Webb replied that he financed my building. I informed him that I've never heard of him or his company and had not requested or agreed to have my building financed. I hired a lawyer because the lawyer handleing my bankruptcy ,Kip Jones,was doing an awful job. I hired another Attorney who assured me that both companies were in violation of federal and state laws relating to truth and lending issues.

In summary,Weaver's Wood & Metal and Walnut Hills Rentals, cheated me out of money. I need a lawyer. I hope this report will save others from being ripped -off by these scam artists.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Weavers-Wood-Metal-Walnut-Hills-Rentals/CarrolltonGABells-Tenn-Tennessee-3011738006/Weavers-Wood-Metal-Walnut-Hills-Rentals-I-agreed-to-purchase-a-storage-building-from-895523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Weavers Wood & Metal & Walnut Hills Rentals