contrary

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: Magoo — Brighton Massachusetts United States of America
Web Content Solutions
Internet, Minnesota United States of America

Web Content Solutions Wayne Bienek I bought a website from him and he totally ripped me off....lied through his teeth. Internet, Minnesota

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lie from Competitor

Webcontentsolutions.com-Wayne Bienek, what a great guy.  He sold me a website and hosted it with promisses of high rankings on Google within months (if I paid).  Two (2) years later I'm still 4 pages back.  I decide to go elswhere for hosting only to find out that Wayne registered my domain name (which I paid for) in his name.  It was his website and I could buy it if I wanted.  Scum Bag!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Content-Solutions/Internet-Minnesota-/Web-Content-Solutions-Wayne-Bienek-I-bought-a-website-from-him-and-he-totally-ripped-me-1023583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Content Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lie from Competitor

AUTHOR: Wbienek - ()

Author: Brighton, Massachusetts  (but then he claims he is from Minnesota)

So I've only had one client in Massachusetts : www.fordrealty.net  call him John Ford for a real answer to my service.  This person is completely fake.  Never been a client.. I've only had four clients in the state he claims to be from (Minnesota)  Three are current clients. The other cancelled over 5 years ago.

I think a new trend is for competitors to post on here.  OR it is a post from one of the 'REPUTATION REPAIR' companies because coincidentally I got a call from one of these people a week before.

I've personally done over 4,000 websites (over 600 different designs) in the 12 years I've been doing real estate websites.  So of course you're going to get disgruntled people every once in awhile, but it is disturbing when you start getting FAKE posts about things that aren't true.  W/ me you own your design (but you'l have to have a programmer build you a new back end, lead manager, CRM and search.. You can take your design, but not the back end code that runs the back end management)  Even so, you get to keep your design which is more than most other companies offer.

And you always own your domain name. No matter what.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC