Complaint Review: Web Detective

• Updated: Fri, July 11, 2008

• Reported By:Tracy California
Web Detective
www.web-detective.com/private/member.html Internet U.S.A.

Web Detective People find site, promises 1x pmt $29.95, lifetime use, no response emails have copy proof of purchase Internet

I supposidly purchased lifetime use of a people find site, called Web-Detective 5/04, for $29.95 by Clickbank/Keynetics and with this one time charge I would have no further charges ever from Web Detective! Fortunately, I have my printed copy of my proof of purchase.....This copy states "Do not give out the private web address for this Members Only to anyone for any reason-PERIOD!! This is confidential information and giving it to someone else constitutes a theft of our services"...However, when trying to enter "members only" info, I could not access the site ...I sent a copy of my proof of purchase, to their contact us hoping to get a response from someone, NOTHING HEARD FROM ANYONE, EVER!!! There was a paragraph that also said ,"IMPORTANT: Please email us if you have any problems and we will respond asap. Also, ClickBank, the good folks who handle our transactions, will send you a ticket number for your order by email. Please save this ticket number in case you have any problems. It is the ONLY WAY we can identify you as a purchaser in the future" Well, this is 2008, I think 4 year's is plenty of time to respond......

Tracy, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Detective/internet/Web-Detective-People-find-site-promises-1x-pmt-2995-lifetime-use-no-response-emails-h-350116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Detective