Complaint Review: Web Development USA

• Updated: Sat, June 14, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Gentry Arkansas
Web Development USA
16211 North Scottsdale RD. # 260 Scottsdale , Arizona USA

Web Development USA webdevusa Went out of Business without notice to it's clients and took files necessary to maintain websites bought almost 3 years ago. Scottsdale Arizona

I bought a pay per click  website and domain name  almost 3 years ago at Web Developmet USA. They helped me build and maintain it. I intially spent $200.00 for the site and $4.95 a month to have them host it. I had it for almost 3 years and it never made any money.

Web Development worked with me like thay said and helped me with almost any problems I ever had. I spent alot of time and effort into buulding troutinformation.com into a workable, informative, and profitable website.

I signed a contract and bought and paid for a website to be built with a basic template and for the a domain name. I own the website and domain name. Web Develpment USA abrubtly, and without notice to any of its' clients pulled the plug sometime last month, and went out of businss and removed the website and domain name from the internet. They also took the files necessary to restore the website that I had  paid for and  spent years buidling. This was totally unexpected and I was still in busiess when it happened. I had another web develepment company call and tell me Web Develpment USA had sold them my name and gone out of business and took the files with them. They even tried to even tried sell me the same package that I had already bought from Web Development USA. I told them thanks but no thanks I already own it.

I have subsequently read the contract and their are no terms and conditions stating they had any right to take what was not theirs. As long as I paid the hosting fee, I had a right to keep the site going. I paid the fee every month and until now was able to keep and maintain the site. As far as I am concerned Web Develpment took  something of mine that did not belong to them. I would like some satisfaction. I would either like my money back or  the files returned so that I can restore my website and domain name.

I have tried repeatedly to contact the owner of Web Developement USA  without sucesss. They have removed their webstie from the internet and disconnected their phones. I would be willing to look into tje possiblility of a breach of contract or class action suit.  I know I am not the only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Development-USA/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Web-Development-USA-webdevusa-Went-out-of-Business-without-notice-to-its-clients-and-too-1154772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Development USA