Complaint Review: Web Disk Md doctor by Pc Pitstop

• Reported By:Parma Ohio
Web Disk Md doctor by Pc Pitstop
Internet U.S.A.

Web Disk Md doctor by Pc Pitstop Faulty Computer Program Internet

I purchased a program online about two months ago. It was called Web Disk Md doctor by Pc Pitstop. They also have a website on the internet. The program worked fine for the first month that I had it. Then all of a sudden it would not go to the screen where it would defrag. I e-mailed customer service, and they e-mailed me back twice with two different solutions to my problem before the second e-mail came back the first one where I requested my money back said they would not do this. That made me suspicious and angry. I called their customer service line for a live agent, and it costs extra to get that kind of assistance.

They have horrible customer service as far as I am concerned, and I would never buy anything from Pc Pitstop again because the website is a scan, and a waste of thirty dollars. Last but not least, Do not buy anything from Pc Pitstop ever,for it is a waste of time and money.

Consumer101
Parma, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2008 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Disk-Md-doctor-by-Pc-Pitstop/internet/Web-Disk-Md-doctor-by-Pc-Pitstop-Faulty-Computer-Program-Internet-383382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Disk Md doctor by Pc Pitstop