Complaint Review: Web Eye Store

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: truffles1354 — lake forest California United States of America
Web Eye Store
68 Jay Street,Suite 421 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Web Eye Store JPM Group need label mailed & refund back to my account Brooklyn, New York

*UPDATE Employee: Refund/Exchange Policy

I ordered online on 10/29/2012 8 boxes of Aquify A Multi Purpose Contact Lens Solution to be delivered in 5 days. I called and emailed this company at various times and they finally said on 11/09/20121 that the product was back ordered but they would ship it to me shortly.  On 11/13/2012 I received the order and it was the wrong order. I then sent them another email regarding this  and they said that they would send me the label to send back the wrong order and that my original order was still on back order. I  then told them to mail me the label to send back the incorrect order and refund my money.  On 11/19/2012 the company emailed me and said that I should be receiving the label shortly and then once they receive the wrong order then they will refund my money.  At this time I have still not received the label or my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Eye-Store/Brooklyn-New-York-11201/Web-Eye-Store-JPM-Group-need-label-mailed-refund-back-to-my-account-Brooklyn-New-York-973352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Eye Store

Refund/Exchange Policy

AUTHOR: Web Eye Store - (United States of America)

Within 30 days of delivery of a shipment, you may return any unopened boxes or vials that are in original condition purchased from Web Eye Store for a store credit or refund. We are not permitted by federal law to accept returns or exchanges of opened boxes or vials, unless defective.  Once we receive your unopened boxes or vials, we will promptly process your refund or issue a store credit (less shipping charges and $2.95 return processing fee).  Returning products shipped under a free shipping promotion will result in charge back of the ground shipping cost of $6.95.

Please allow up to 4-6 weeks for your store credit, refund or exchange to be processed.  PLEASE NOTE: Credit, refund or exchange will be issued only after your package is received and inspected. Ship method must be traceable. The following couriers use traceable ship methods: UPS, USPS First Class or Priority Mail With Delivery Confirmation, FedEx, or Airborne.Web Eye Store is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.

We offer a full 30-day money-back guarantee on all non-custom made contacts. We will issue a full refund (less the shipping charges, or our cost of the free shipping promotion, and $2.95 processing fee) for any item returned, provided that it is shipped back to us postage-prepaid, and is unopened and in its original condition and packaging. If your prescription changes, we will exchange your unopened remaining boxes at any time. Please read more about information on return and exchange policies HERE.