Complaint Review: Web Fortune Master

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Bill from Md. — Greensboro Maryland
Web Fortune Master
, Utah USA

Web Fortune Master Web Fortune Vault Use Deception to get money from you Utah, Idaho

Used my aol search engine to locate LEGITIMATE on line businesses and found web fortune vault and clicked on to read a report that you could make money by listing links for fortune 500 companies so I went on to their website and now it was called web fortune master. Listened to brief video and saw supposed earning potential. Was told that if I could send an E-mail I could have unlimited earnings. OK sounds good. First they wanted $97, then $49, and finally $29 so gullible me went for it. As soon as they stole my money which included an additional $27 I received a bunch of crap telling me how to team up with them to start an on line store which involved buying and selling via dropshipping but in the search engine description and their intrductory ad there was to be NO selling, buying and there was no mention of dropshipping. I contacted them and told them this is not what I paid for and I wanted a refund. I was told that I had to use the program for 30 days before I could get my money back. Also, when I spoke to one of their so called "coaches" I was told that it would take 6 months to finish the program and training so how could I use the program for 30 days when it takes 6 months to finish. I was deceived and ripped off and told them exactly that. Anyone considering going through with this bogus program should keep in mind, what kind of sales person do you want to be, a deceptive theif taught by deceptive theives or an honest one?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Fortune-Master/Utah/Web-Fortune-Master-Web-Fortune-Vault-Use-Deception-to-get-money-from-you-Utah-Idaho-1097151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Fortune Master