controlling

Complaint Review: Web Host For SEO

• Submitted: Fri, July 16, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 16, 2010

• Reported By: Dman7 — Cleveland Ohio U.S.A.
Web Host For SEO

Web Host For SEO Page1google based out of the U.K. Advertised on Ebay stay away! Internet

This business opportunity cleary stated in its ads on Ebay that you will make a profit up to 300 dollars for one website within a month or your money back.

What I came to be met with was a lot of rude snide remarks when I asked how to set my niche stores up on Amazon so I could make money.  I was also told to contact Amazon.  I remember that I could not get an answer for weeks at a time from Chris the agent for SEO page1ongoogle  based out of the U.K.

I have had 10 stores for 3 months and have not made any profit.  Chris offered to vamp out my stores for additional money.  I already spent 299 U.S. dollars.  I refuse to spend an additional 500 dollars on something that is not definite.

If you are looking for an opportunity to make extra money through an investment stay away from the below mentioned on ebay.  It is a scam!  Google the long term con.  I was not given a refund.  This is why I posted this report.

Also I bought something off one of the stores before I decided to delete my profile with this scam and did not receive a commission.

Stay away from the below mentioned.

Seller info

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Host-For-SEO/internet/Web-Host-For-SEO-Page1google-based-out-of-the-UK-Advertised-on-Ebay-stay-away-Internet-623909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Host For SEO