Complaint Review: Web Marketing Source/Captures.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Web Marketing Source/Captures.com
14953 NE 95th St, Redmond, Washington U.S.A.

Web Marketing Source/Captures.com Holding Me Hostage and Tormenting Me Redmond Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: Attorney General

*Consumer Comment: Once you file a WRITTEN chargeback request (dispute) with your CC Bank, the ball is in Web Marketing Source's court

I recently contacted my Credit Card Co.,again about the Company and Parent Companies: Web Marketing Source.com, and Captures.com

I explained how I have been bullied by these two companies and how they refuse to give me my money back. To date I have no response from this company except an email where I said I made a ten dollar error in the price they quoted me.

They still refuse to send me any email of phone confirmations of services cancelled.

My credit card company will contact the parties mentioned above see what is going on about getting my money and why they did not cancel services. I explained that Web Marketing Source and Captures never reply by email so I have email documentation of any sort from them. They also only called me 2 times and both times resulting in a bulling experience.

I have not been nice to them on the phone when I called them, because they are torturing me by not responding. At the end of those phone calls they still ignored any cancellation issues.

My credit card company suggested that I stay with the Better Business Bureau until this is resolved.

As a result of them holding me hostage and torturing me buy ignoring my request, I have been feeling like I am going to have a heart attack, with the pains in my arm,the dizzyness and nausea.

I am so imbarrassed this happened to me that I am ashamed to go to the doctor. I even tried to search a help line on line late one night because I was so sick. I cannot even think straight, anymore.

I do not know what else to do. Some people do not care to do the right thing until it is too late to make a menz.

Arline
East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Marketing-SourceCapturescom/Redmond-Washington-98052/Web-Marketing-SourceCapturescom-Holding-Me-Hostage-and-Tormenting-Me-Redmond-Washington-261171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Marketing Source/Captures.com

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Attorney General

AUTHOR: D - (U.S.A.)

The only way to stop this company is to seek the help of the Washington State attorney generals office. Once enough complaints have been filed they will step in to investigate.

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

The BBB will do little for you.... At best, the BBB is all bark & no bite.

So if you have NOT filed a WRITTEN chargeback request (detailed dispute) with your CC Bank, do it now. A verbal chargeback request does NOT count.

Look at the back of your CC statements, or go online & you should find a tab for filing a chargeback or charge dispute. The website entry will be considered a 'written request'. You can also set a 'flag' to have a 'copy' documenting your chargeback request be sent to your email account.