Complaint Review: Web Shopping Network

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Elisha92 — Derby Other United Kingdom
Web Shopping Network

Web Shopping Network WSN no replies to emails, phone calls, no money back, lied to, ripped off internet

I have read through some of the reports and came across one more or less the same as the problem I have.

I ordered a H20 5 in one mop for myself on the 01/02/13, I waited for at least a week and did not receive a parcel. I called the number that was on the website and I got through to them, I asked them about my purchase and they told me the same thing, "we have ran out of stock as it is a popular item and we will have more stock by the end of the week, you will receive your item on the 18th of February."

So I waited till the 18th to then find it still did not come, I thought i'd wait a day extra just in case it turns up.. and it didn't, I then went back on the website and looked for the number again and noticed it wasn't there, so I got the email address in stead, I emailed them and did not get a reply so I went back on the website again and tried to search for "H20 5 in one", and there was nothing there related to my search.

It then came to thought.. maybe I've been ripped off, I thought about it, when I was on the sight it said "in stock" and when the guy told me on their end that we have no stock I thought to my self that most sites when there is no stock they will either not advertise the product or will note beside it out of stock.

I Left the site and everyday for a week I called and called, no answer, yet the phone was ringing, and then I called again one day and the number was engaged and the website was non existent.

i don't think i'm going to get my money back either way but people like this need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Shopping-Network/internet/Web-Shopping-Network-WSN-no-replies-to-emails-phone-calls-no-money-back-lied-to-ripped-1023864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Shopping Network