Complaint Review: Web Spider Technologies

• Updated: Wed, March 24, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — san jose California United States of America
Web Spider Technologies
san jose, California United States of America

Web Spider Technologies Eren Niazi Spent thousands of dollars with no results san jose, California

I am a local business owner that had tried every form of advertising including the yellow pages. I came across Eren Niazi and Jeremy Strieg's company Web Spider Technologies, INC, and they had told me many things that werent true. First of all, Eren is not one of the co-founders of facebook. I thought there company had alot to offer especially since it was a month to month company. I had paid them $1500 a month for a few months and every month that came and went there was still no results. They promised me reports that I never saw. I called them several times with no answer and their voicemail box was always full. I never received a call back except when I tried to cancel. I ended up having to cancel my credit card that they had on file so they would stop charging me. Beware of this company, not only do they over promise and under deliver, they are scam artists looking for easy money from business owners who are trying to make an honest living.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Spider-Technologies/san-jose-California-95117/Web-Spider-Technologies-Eren-Niazi-Spent-thousands-of-dollars-with-no-results-san-jose-C-585043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Spider Technologies