Complaint Review: Web Wise Media

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: Anonymous — Albany New York United States of America
Web Wise Media
Woodland Hills Internet United States of America

Web Wise Media Web Wise Media, Inna Shapiro CEO Web Wise Media Very Bad Experience Internet

I am the owner of a new marketing company.  My goal was to search for vendors that could help me provide marketing services to my clients that we could not provide in house.  As we searched for a company to help us with this we came across Web Wise Media (Owner Inna Shapiro).  All looked good from the start as we worked with Dan Martin one of their Email Marketing Executives.  We were presented a package that we would in turn offer to our clients.  The package offered was very attractive " A guaranteed amount of opened emails."  This seemed a very good offer to our company and we felt it would be a huge value to our clients as this would take away the frustration of having to send out millions of emails and be charged for sent emails.  Instead we were told we would pay for only opened emails.  We were provided a tracking software to view real time reports and we noticed that the order of opened emails was fulfilled and several hundred visitors went to our clients shopping cart as a result.  Our client however did not receive one single order.  Being in marketing myself I understand that there are no guarantees on marketing campaigns.  It has been my experience that when a campaign goes bad there are still some signs of life this however was flat line completely.

I was fortunate enough to be able to speak to the woman behind the curtain CEO Inna Shapiro who was very defensive from the first.  I asked her for proof that the emails were sent out and she deferred to the tracking software we were given and a snap shot of 5 email address's from the supposed email file that was used.  Not very convincing proof.  I asked for a refund and was told no way.  Inna mentioned that she was very upset that their name was being defamed on ripoff report and I told her that I could care less about their precious reputation as we were dragged through the mud with them by our client.

I am not stating that we were ripped off by Web Wise Media as I have no definitive proof I am simply telling you what our experience was with this company and the CEO Inna Shapiro.

This is not intended as retaliatory on our part we simply want to warn any other young companies starting out to be careful who they get involved with it could cost them their name which is worth everything in this business!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Wise-Media/internet/Web-Wise-Media-Web-Wise-Media-Inna-Shapiro-CEO-Web-Wise-Media-Very-Bad-Experience-Interne-550673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Wise Media