Complaint Review: Web Zesty PVT. LTD

• Reported By: Ray — Other
Web Zesty PVT. LTD
Mansarover Garden Internet India

Web Zesty PVT. LTD Web Zesty PVT. LTD New Delhi India Internet

I went online and I found webzesty.net, they seemed like a legitimate website for web development, they had Facebook pages, twitter and many more with many followers so I made an order with them, total of 3100 USD for my project and the guy who is making my order his name is sunny or that’s what I think it is because every time I called him from a different number he gave me a different name and sometimes when I call he waits for me to talk first before he would talk as if he is checking who is calling; 50% payment upfront for the project and the time line for the whole project is 45 days it took them 3 months and then they showed me my project on their website demo page, it looked really good and I was happy and so I made the final payment but the next day I find that they only uploaded a picture of the website nothing more just a picture and I tried to contact them in every way possible but nothing as if they vanished completely.

The people at webzesty.net are nothing more than cons and thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 02:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Web-Zesty-PVT-LTD/internet/Web-Zesty-PVT-LTD-Web-Zesty-PVT-LTD-New-Delhi-India-Internet-1052223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Web Zesty PVT. LTD