cholesterol

• Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: mark — akron Ohio United States of America
WebBank
po box 5018 Timonium, Maryland United States of America

WebBank Bill me Later inc. Tried to open an account in me name! Timonium, Maryland

Biil Me Later tried opening an account in my name and charge me for an e-bay purchase on 11/24/2012.  For about a week I receive packages from e-bay sellers for things that i did'nt believed where worth the postage it cost to send them. I contacted e-bay to alert them because i have a pay-pal account and didn't want charges for things i didn't buy.    Equifax credit info services denied the credit request so nothing has been charged to me yet. I found this out when I receive the rejection letter from Equifax. It contains reference number and biil me later name. I saved the names of all the seller names from e-bay packages delivered  but dont have the means to see who the actual buyer is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WebBank/Timonium-Maryland-21094/WebBank-Bill-me-Later-inc-Tried-to-open-an-account-in-me-name-Timonium-Maryland-980457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WebBank